There are some automatic filters in idFuse.
When you upload a new file, idFuse check these points:
- is the contact a valid mail address? : the validation step
- is the contact already in the list in an active or unsubscribe status? : the verification step
- is the contact bounce?
The validation step:
- Email address validity : verify the syntax and if the address exists
- Domain validity : verify if the domain exists and can receive emails
The verification step:
- Is the email address already in the list? To avoid duplications
- Is the email address with an unsubscribe status? If it is, the contact will not be uploaded in the list.
After passing all this check points, the email address is uploaded in the list.